Friday, September 7, 2007

I've been tagged

So i've been tagged for my first time (thanks Bonnie lol) twinsmom
So, 8 things you may not know about me......

1. I was born a halloween baby. I never liked it growing up, I always wanted my "own" day, and I always had halloween cakes lol
(now I just use it as an excuse if I have a real "witchy" day.

2. I'm a SAHM (who doesn't seem to be home all that much) 2 boys, sports and a daughter on drill team keeps me plenty busy.

3. I've been on several scrapbook design teams, currently I design for my local scrapbook store. We've just started a gallery you can see some of my work there if you'd like awesomemommy at crazy scraps I also love to visit willow traders
4. I a book-a-holic, LOVe to read. I've been gather books of my own for as long as I can remember. Just one problem, once I start a book I have to read it clear through, I hate waiting. Needless to say sometime I neglect everything when I'm reading.

5. I love to write. Not saying I'm good at it or anything, but I do it anyway, mostly poetry (bad poetry)

6. I love to organize things, especially my scrapbook room. Now nevermind that NOthing stays organized EVER, so I'm in a perpetual nightmare of re-organizing. Nobody ever accused me of being a neat freak.

7. My camera is one of my prized possesions, it is so much fun trying to see things differently, or notice things others may miss. I'm really just a beginner as a photographer, but every once in a while I get a shot that thrills me and it makes all the missed ones worth it. I love to just go exploring with my camera.

8. I love my family, DH and I have been married 18 years and have 3 great kids (at least most of the time they are) seeing them happy is the bright spot of my life, and DH is such a blessing to me.

Thanks to Bonnie for taking time to check out my blog an sharing hers with me too. Hope you'll come back soon

No comments: